In digital marketing, SEO plays an essential role because it helps you in building better relationships with your audience and drive more people to your site. It attracts people who are already looking for your product or services. Every business wants to place their site in the top spot on the returns page, and to achieve that goal; they invest in SEO tools. There are dozens of tools available offering their services. So, the user gets confused while choosing the best among them.
Don’t worry; there is a tool available called Surfer SEO, which is being recommended by so many digital marketers and SEO experts. This SurferSEO review is about this tool’s key features and how it can improve your site visibility on search engines, ultimately increasing your website traffic.
Surfer SEO – An overview
Surfer SEO is a cloud-based on-page optimization tool. It helps you rank your article on Google’s first page by comparing It with top-ranked articles for more than 500 ranking factors. Surfer SEO tells you what exactly you lack in your blog that the highest-ranked websites have.
If you’re a blogger or SEO veteran, then you must be aware of the importance of On-page-SEO. These are the enhancements that lead your website to rank better on the search engines. It includes content, design, backlinking, and Social shares.
Surfer SEO – Key Features
No product, especially in the SEO market, is perfect, but Surfer does an excellent job creating genuine features that are easy to use if you have limited experience.
The prime features of Surfer include:
- Content Editor
- SERP Analyzer
- Keyword Research tool
Surfer SEO Content Editor
Surfer SEO Content Editor helps you in generating a full SEO optimized content template for your upcoming articles by doing data-driven analysis of top ranking-articles for your target keyword. It allows you to write and optimize at the same time rather than a post-composition report.
It’s pretty easy to use. You need to input the targeted keywords and your desired Google location. After that, Suffer SEO will start gathering data about the top 5 pages, but you can exclude or include items as you see fit. We would suggest you not go with pre-select pages. Always try to choose pages relevant to your topic. After selecting pages, a list of metrics will be given to you for the enhancements
Surfer SEO SERP Analyzer
You can consider it as Surfer SEO’s best feature. It provides you complete analysis of top-ranking pages for an entered keyword. By looking at the generated report, you can quickly identify which factors grant these pages their high ranking, and then they offer the advice to you.
The analysis of the SERPs for a given keyword includes:
- Text length – You should know that text length directly impacts every phrase’s density in the article. This tool will suggest your number of words; always try to write with a similar size.
- Content Gaps – Surfer will give you a summary of keywords that can be used to not deviate from the competition. This tool will instruct you to add or remove a specific number of these keywords.
- Keywords – Suffer SEO will give you suggestions about the related keywords which are trending right now.
- Page Speed – It will provide you page load time and compare it to the selected number of pages.
- Elements – Surfer SEO will let you know what components, such as pictures, etc., are necessary to add or remove.
- Title and Description – Eye-catching title helps in increasing website traffic. For that reason, Surfer does a proper analysis of the Meta description and title. If there is any gap for improvement, this tool will quickly fill that.
Another important thing about this report is it shows you the frequently used words and asked questions from the top ranking SERPs related to your given keyword. Which helps you in understanding what users are searching for? So, you can edit your existing article accordingly.
Surfer SEO Keyword Research
One or more than one phrase can have the same search results in Google, and most of the time, we’re unaware of it. Surfer SEO has the functionality to find those keywords which have the same search results in Google.
You would think that how it can help in scaling SEO? The logic here is that if another high-ranking page succeeded in ranking high because of its keywords, you can also rank your article with the same ones.
You’ll get dozens of keywords having the same search results, which includes:
- Related Keywords
- SERP Similarity
- Average Search Volume
- Location Specific Suggestions
- Direct SERP Analysis
- The functionality of more than 20 languages
Surfer SEO Chrome Extension
If you’re feeling comfortable while writing with Google Docs and worrying about Surfer SEO services, then here is the solution. Because Surfer SEO offers easy to use extension to create a frictionless way for your content writing, you can easily install it from the chrome store and enjoy all the services while writing in Google Docs.
Surfer SEO – Pros and Cons
|· You can easily find long-tail keywords by using the Keyword research tool.
· Its easy-to-use interface allows you to focus on work and not spend time searching for the right button to click on.
· Surfer gives you real LSI keywords, which are proper contextual phrases related to the primary keyword.
· You can get 24×7 live chat support.
|· There is no NLP feature in the basic plan of Surfer SEO.
· It offers a limited number of queries, depending on your plan.
· Sometimes too many suggestions impact the readability of content.
· There is no Free plan offered by Surfer SEO.
When it comes to pricing, Surfer SEO has a few options and very competitive pricing plans. It comes with 3 different plans; you can easily choose any of these plans according to your requirements.
- Basic Plan
- Pro Plan
- Business Plan
Surfer SEO has gained a vast number of subscribers because it works! You don’t need to be a pro or good in SEO, it’s easy to use, and a friendly interface allows you to efficiently utilize each of its functions.
If you’re a blogger and looking for a data-driven tool that can help you write SEO optimized content, you must try Surfer SEO. It optimizes your article and gives you the ability to tweak your article by comparing it with top SERP results.
You can’t get these types of detailed statistics and creative graphs as affordably anywhere else. If you doubt Surfer SEO, you can always try the 1$ trial for seven days and draw your conclusion.